Monday 9 February 2015

Jack and the beanstalk

Last Wednesday me and the whole school went to the hall. We were all getting ready to watch a play called Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack popped out on to the stage and shouted “HELLO!” Anyway he carried on with the play .My favourite part was when the beanstalk grew and also when they kissed afterwards. They had to pay 1000 euro for their house rent and the mother went mad it was so funny we all laughed at her. Humpy dumpy was there and he looked like an egg.  I think the play was really good because they had great dancing and expressions .It was really funny and was a great play. I sat beside Mecheile, my best friend and Leticia. I really enjoyed the play.

 By Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wassily Kansdinsky

At the start of the school year we recreated Wassily Kansdinsky concentric circles. We put 6 to 8 circles on our page and drew miniature c...