Thursday 23 June 2016

More memories from 5th Class

My memory from 5th class was when everyone was excited to go in the class and when we did everyone wanted to sit beside each other but we couldn’t and we had to pick a number between 1 and 6 and which number you picked was how many toilet paper pieces you get and you had to write things about yourself on the pieces of toilet paper you’ve had
By;Chloe Caudilla

My best memory of 5th class was the first day that I came to this school. I remember everyone being so friendly and asking a lot of questions. I felt like I was at home, I could be myself and be comfortable. If you ever join this school I’m sure you could learn a thing or two from everyone, I know I did. I had so much fun in this school!
 By:Roula

My best memory in fifth class was the school tour, sports day and my favourite thing of all doing friends for life.  P.s. I’m going to miss being in fifth class!
By Ruby Brady Flood!

I won’t forget the amazing friends I made in 5th class and new people I am only starting to understand such as the talented people I know, relatable and fun to talk to friends, and those who teach me new wisdom - teacher or student! I won’t forget the memories I had here, ever. My favourite memory has to be the first day, being introduced to something new.                                                                               I thank all of you for this new start.
By : Leigh Anne Mallabo.

I remember the first day of 5th class when everybody was so happy to see their friends! They were all hugging and smiling! I also remember writing a story about surviving my first day of 5th class! I will miss Miss. Fitzpatrick so much! I hope she has as much fun as we did with her new class!
 By: Chantel Frimpong

I can’t believe it is the end of the year with all the amazing memories I made, like my school friends, my school tour, the mud run, that was really fun, all of us enjoyed it. My amazing teacher who taught us a lot of things all the trips we took to the library she read a lot to us I wish everybody luck for next year no matter what the do. Hopefully we are all in the same class in 6th class. I am going to miss Miss Fitzpatrick so much
 By Nadine Lawrence

My favourite memory of fifth class is learning long divison.
By Seana Miney Rafferty

My best memory of fifth class is the school tour because it was the most fun and exciting time I had with my class!
By Gabriella K

I will never forget my year in 5th class. My favourite memory of this year was our school tour. We went to Loch Crew and did obstacle courses in a forest. At the end of the fun we had a barbeque. I also will never forget my teacher
By: Gabriela Stanczyk

5th class is the best. We had fun all year, and now it’s come to an end. Mrs Fitzpatrick is my favourite teacher. During the year we had challenges but we got through them together. Hopefully next year will be as great! I will miss all my friends throughout summer. Hopefully next year we will be together and not split up. One of my favourite memory is our school tour. We went zip lining and we had to walk in muddy water and we got wet and muddy, but it was all worth it at the end we had to change and after that we had a BIG barbeque!!!!! I will miss Miss Fitzpatrick and I hope she has a lovely summer!!!
 By Aleen Menoj

I’m gonna miss our teacher. We had so much fun with her. I have so many memories in 5th class. At the start of the year we wrote something on a piece of paper and put it on a box and at the end of the year we get to open the box and see if our writing changed. I will miss 5th class. One of my favourite memory was our school tour and all the other fun stuff we did with teacher.
By: Alexandra Samson!

I’ve had a lot of fun this year in 5th class but there’s one moment I could never forget, going to the library with my class. My partner was Seana. We walked there and when we arrived we had to pick out a book. I got mine and sat down at the window seat with my besties, Jessica, Seana, Aleen, Alex and Oliwia. Teacher took a picture of us and put it on the blog, I think it was the nicest photo I have ever been in. I hope the next 5th class have as much fun as we did. I’ll miss teacher and wish her the best of luck. BYE 5TH CLASS.
By: Jemima.O

The best memory I had here would be coming back to school! I was able to have my friends back again and make new ones. I remember me and my mom went to Bernie’s office and I seaw Mehik , Gabriella S and others. I was so happy to sit down on my first day back . Everyone asked me what their name was. I remember sitting at the green table with Chloe Collins, Jessica, Dana and Chinaza . Over time now my BFFUUIG (Best friends forever until Undertale is gone) are Leigh Anne , Angelina and Roula !!! I don’t know what I’d do without them, or any of my friends. I hope 6th class has more surprises awaiting for us!!! 
By: Hollie McDade


I remember when we went on our school tour it was mucky but fun.
It was fun in fifth I thought it would be much harder I hope I still see my friends
By Dana

The best memory I had was when teacher gave us xmas cards with a homework pass. We will miss our teacher and my friends and friends for life and we love doing drama outside with our 5th class teacher. We did lots of fun things like watching movies and if everyone was in we get a LETTER for perfect attendance. We did Maths gams like UNO it’s fun and we buid shapes. Every day if we are good we go outside to play football and after break we play lots of games too and we each take turns on teacher’s computer. We go up to the computer room till home time. Than sometimes we do IRISH drama its ok then we do Dancing with the dance teacher come back do some reading a book .and we go down town and go to art places
THANK  YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY BEST MEMORY. I WISH THE GIRLS THE BEST OF LUCK IN 6TH CLASS; MY FRIENDS AND THE GIRLS IN THE OTHER CLASS
BY GERALDINE MAUGHAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wassily Kansdinsky

At the start of the school year we recreated Wassily Kansdinsky concentric circles. We put 6 to 8 circles on our page and drew miniature c...